Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm not Perfect, and I do not Live to be (20 Random Stuffs About Me!)

1. My name is Joanna Marie Honorio Tan.

2. I totally HATE lizards! I'd rather hold a tarantula than that one! :))

3. Sadly, I'm allergic from dust mites. :|

4. I am addicted to movies! When I was in high school, I had a  list of movies that I have watched!

5. I am a Mass Communication student at Notre Dame of Dadiangas University and a member of the Kinetic Media Council.


6. I am a bookworm. I love reading novels. My favorite writer is Nicholas Sparks. Im proud to say, I have read lots of books that he have written.

7. Like the usual ladies, i'm NOT really into chocolates or sweet stuffs because i have this sort of a tonsillitis thingy. (laughs, i don't know exactly how to call it!) Even if I just eat a square-inch of chocolate, my throat would really hurt! :(


8. Usually people's first impression of me is maldita. They say that I have quite the attitude of raising eyebrows at people. But seriously guys, blame that to my eyebrows! hahaha. I don't do that to people even if they deserve to.

9. I don't have any particular favorite color. Seriously. :)) Whatever pleases my eyes, that's my favorite!

10. I am a huge fan of Justin Bieber! Hahaha! I would literally get pissed off every time someone says he's gay coz he's totally not. I just like him not just because of his looks, his good looking looks, but also because of his hit songs. Haha one funny fact, when I watched his Never Say Never 3D movie at the cinema, I shouted for like 10x and cried (laughs!).

11. I like men who smell good, there's just something about it that makes them better. For the record, my boyfriend smells so good! (hahaha!)

 (this was the sandals that Sarah Jessica Parker wore at the movie, Sex and the City)
12. I love shoes, or sandals if you wanna call it, it's a girl's guilty pleasure, but.. I have a lengthy feet, (just about 9 inches, but here in our city, that's not usual. the usuals are just 7-8) so there are a lot of moments in my life wherein I'd really get disappointed for the reason that most of the shoe's I like doesn't have a size that fits me!


13. One of my dreams in life, is that someday, I'll LOVE to eat vegetables! (laughs) I don't know why, but I really just don't like eating them. And I feel bad for that. I have a fear of losing my life in an early age.

14. Even if you perceive me as a petite type of person, the truth is, I don't go on diets, even if I wanted to! I just can't stop eating. hahaha!


15. If you're gonna ask me "what do you wanna eat?", you would definitely just hear three stuffs: pizza, lasagna and ice cream! Uuuggh! I would die for them! Those are really my guilty pleasures! :))


16. I have this thing for babies and kids. I am a kid at heart. :) I just love being with them! 


17. (For the record, I only have one ex-boyfriend) Right now, I thank God for a wonderful boyfriend that loves me so much and whom I want to spend the rest of my life with. :) <3

18. I dream to go around the world. (Who doesn't? haha) I may not literally do that coz If I do, probably I have to work for years for just a single country that I'd want to visit. But someday, I'll visit lots of places. :) mark that y'all! :)

19. I hate seeing blood. Unless it's my blood, haha! Seriously, I won't scream if I see one, but most probably I'd faint if I did.

20. I'm not a socialite type of girl like a lot of people think. I'm just a simple girl who leaves house wearing shirt and jeans. Sometimes I dress up, of course, I need to. I don't like wearing make up, seriously, but there are really times that I have to wear one. I always hear my mom saying that I should put even just lipstick and blush on because of the title that I'm holding. But, at the end of the day, I'm just an average girl, with a not-so-average life! I'm happy with it. I'M NOT PERFECT, AND I DO NOT LIVE TO BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment