Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mon Mari D'être (My husband to be..)


My husband would be the one I know who’s right for me,
Someone whom I know would love me deeply,
Who would wake up each morning waiting as I open my
eyes, and tell me how much he loves me..

My husband would never fell out of love for me..

He’d never lose patience and never stop doing
things that I love..
He’d still write me love letters like he used to..
And he will see his whole life with just me and our children..

My husband knows that marriage is
between two persons,
Life doesn’t end here, but it’s going to be a new beginning
wherein we, both of us,
will bold a new life of what we dreamt of, together..

But despite of all these sweet things, in real life,

Our marriage would still have our own ups and downs..
My husband, my loving husband,
would be the man whom I knew from the start..
He would know every word his wife, I, am not saying,
For he knows what my heart,
The heart that already belongs to him,
desires most... 


(i found this one on my past homeworks, haha kaso d ako maxado satisfied.. pero tinatamad na rin akong mag edit at mag isip pa ng mga kachakahang idadagdag dito.. so, ito nah.. :) <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment