Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love the way how He Loves Me

Like what Rihanna said, "you make me feel, like i'm the only girl in the world". :)

Love. Love. Love. It's the best and worst thing in the world. Best when you both are up, and worst, of course, when you both are down. But you know what, worst moments are nothing if you both make each other feel, that even in your lowest moments, you still love each other so much. It's like loving someone even if you are already in that particular situation wherein you'd almost want to throw things at each other. (laughs)

This blog, is especially for that one person.. that person who makes my life complete. That person who, despite my kamalditahan, still loves me very much.

I LOVE YOU.

I love the way how you make feel like i'm the only girl in the world. :)) Seriously, i love the way how you love me. Even in the simplest ways. Maybe you did not noticed, or maybe sometimes i forget to tell you how grateful I am because of you, but I want you to know, that even in the smallest details, I appreciate everything that you do. Maybe there are just moments in my life, that I feel so down and i'm wishing that its your turn to tell me how grateful you are because of me.

It may seem to you that what I always say are just pure problems, but honestly, deep inside my heart, behind all these trials, I still see how you love me in the best way that you can.

I love it when you're the first person I talk to when I wake up, and the last person who'd kiss me to sleep (even just on the phone). I love it when i read your sweet messages every time i open my eyes. I love how you make me feel better when i'm down even if you didn't intend to. I love how you touch my head every time I sleep on your chest. I love you when you tell me you're sorry and there's always that, "I hope you still love me" messages every after fight. And the best of all, I love it when you tell me you love me. Those three-letter words that I hear from you every single day. 

There are lots of trials to come babe. But I hope, that despite all these things, we'd together be positive about us. I hope, that no matter how angry we become, we'd still let our love remain on top of these all. These are just struggles to test our relationship, and it's up to us to make our decisions and choices. I know we'll choose.. to be strong.

Remember, our love will keep us together! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment