Friday, January 28, 2011

YOU. :)

You are the angel that God sent from above
to captivate my soul and warm my heart
You are my path that guides me to the right way
and us two roads that will never part

Yours are my memories, my thoughts,
that I won’t forget
the laughter, joy, sadness and pain
that this lucky and pathetic heart won’t regret

You are the sweet melody that inspires me
the music that serenades me
deep down in my very soul

You are the cool breeze that froze me
the pieces of puzzles that fits me best
You are the steps that I take everyday
The wings that carried me all throughout the way 

You gave me eyes to see the beauty of the world
ears, to hear the true sound of the beating of my heart
You are the reason that I live that makes sense
the colors that make my life more beautiful

You’re the one that completes me
the prince that swept me off my feet
you are my laughter, my happiness,
you are my life
You… are my everything…

haha i found this on my friendster's blog. yes, i wrote it a few years ago. a little bit corny, but i think its sweet. :) <3

1 comment: